- 1 – 9 sq. m. floor space: 550 € per sq. m.
- Additional sq. m.: 500 €
- After purchasing 18 sq. m., the additional sq. m. is: 450 €
Basic hiring of floor space includes:
- Exhibition space (floor space only: no shell scheme, furniture, carpet or other furnishings)
- Acknowledgement as an exhibitor in the programme with logo and contact information
- Company information on the conference website
- One conference bag with the programme
- Participant list before the start of the conference
- Security and technical supervision
- Two exhibitor badges up to 9 sq. m., one more badge for each additional 3 sq. m.
Exhibition hall – Royal Armouries NEW DOCK
- located next to the registration area of the conference
- all catering will take place in the exhibition hall (lunches, coffee breaks)
- welcome reception and historical reenactment are taking place in the exhibition hall
- poster area is at the end of the exhibition hall
- lounge areas for networking are spread throughout the whole exhibition area
- ceiling height is 5.8m
For ordering a shell scheme, electricity sockets, carpet and/or graphics, companies can contact a local exhibition company EPUAP is cooperating with this year.
Please send a filled out shell scheme booking form to the contact person below.
David Loughlin: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might need to apply to import goods temporarily to the UK. For more information, click HERE.
Find out if relief is available for goods using Temporary Admission and if your goods require you to be established inside or outside the UK.
Goods for exhibitions or sale:
Full relief can be given when these goods are:
- exhibited or used at a public event (not purely organised for commercial sale)
- delivered by the owner for inspection to a person in the UK, who has the right to purchase them after inspection
- works of art, collectors’ items or antiques imported for an exhibition, with a view to possible sale
You can be established in the UK to declare goods to this relief.
Preliminary version of the manual for exhibitors and exhibition builders. Find all practical information here. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact email@example.com.
Technical specifications for exhibitors who have already booked their space
Exhibition floor plan
The plan can be renumbered over time. This does not change the location of the stand you had chosen.
The exhibition is placed on the same level as the whole conference divided into Zone A and B. Lunch and coffee breaks will be served in the exhibition area. The poster area is located in the close vicinity of the Zone A exhibition area and as part of the Zone B exhibition area.
13 September 2022
Dates for accepting packages: 5 – 9 September 2022
Exhibition opening hours:
14 September 2022 (Wed) | 15 September 2022 (Thu) | 16 September 2022 (Fri)
16 September 2022, evening
Clarion Congress Hotel Prague
Freyova 33, Vysočany
190 00, Prague 9
MORE INFORMATION IN THE EXHIBITION GUIDELINES ABOVE.