All presentations must be prepared and delivered in English.
All presenters are asked to respect the duration of their presentations:
- 12 minutes (including discussion) for Free paper session presentations (if not informed otherwise)
- 20-25 minutes for Key session presentations (if not informed otherwise)
- MS PowerPoint, landscape format
- 16:9 HD presentations, 1080p
- Films embedded videos in power point for optimal compatibility (do not forget to embeb your fonts and to bring your video files separately, as a back up solution)
- The use of personal laptops for presentation is not allowed.
- All presentations must be uploaded through the M-anage conference platform prior to the conference, at the latest by September 9, 2023, there is not a speakers upload center available at the conference venue.
- Please log in to your M-anage account (the same you have used to submit your abstract), click on the Presentations upload button. Your oral presentation listed on the conference programme will appear and you will have the option to upload your presentation there next to it (ppt, pptx or pdf format are accepted). Please come back to use if you encounter any issues with the upload. The person mentioned as presenter has the option to upload the presentation there.
- Onsite presentations upload might cause delays in conference programme and is strictly reserved to necessary last minute updates (if necessary). Those updates can be done in the meeting room directly, but at the latest during the coffee break 2 hours prior to the start of your session.
- There will be assisting staff if any problems occur.
Mandatory COI disclosure:
GUIDELINES FOR SESSION CHAIRS